Tuesday, September 15, 2009

... ... ... sad ... ... ... sad ... ... ...


Many friends are having a tough time,
sad news just fly over one after another...

Some of them are my close friends, some maybe not very but still my friends & people I would care about...
Hearing, reading about their sad stories make me really sad...

What make it worst is, I don't know what to do to help...

Just pray? That's all? hmm... I wish to do more but not sure how...
or do they really want my help? Some maybe yes, some maybe no...

Oh Lord, help... Help them & help me too... Forgive them & forgive me too...

People said I am always cheerful... well yes I am I guess...
but doesn't mean cheerful people cannot be sad...
just that I seldom express in front of people I guess...
Who would like to make other people sad just because we are not happy...
most sensible people won't
but in front of God, there is no hiding
or there is no need to think that we will make Him sad
Of cause He WILL cause He loves us sooooo very much...
is because He knows every details of our lives...
He knows our PAIN...
He knows our SADNESS...
He knows our THOUGHTS...
Our DEEPEST FEELINGS...
& He can HEAL when no one else can...
Would you wanna be heal?
Do I wanna be heal too?
Well, very much Yes... &
the wisdom to help others to see that God is truly our HELPER in times of need & in times of rejoicing,
He rejoice with us too...

Your GOD & my GOD is a personal, real, true GOD that is gracious & merciful...
Won't you take Him?
Won't you let Him be in control?


I pray that we all can experience Him in a real & personal way...

God loves you...
more than I can ever care for you, my friends...
I don't know how & what are the best ways...
but He definitely knows...

LET HIM BE THERE FOR YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment