Friday, September 18, 2009

1.0 You not doing homework??

Hehe... I find it really funny... who?
My parents who are...
Yesterday I brought down my already ON laptop from upstairs 
(my shared room --> 2.0 Post will explain further) 
to the living room...
As I mentioned my laptop was on & guess what am I doing?
I clicked "space" to play...
Well, watching anime... hehe...
so obviously there are some Japanese characters saying something
-------> similar to toyota.. susuki.. hyundai.. kawaii.. gambatte.. 
(if you are limited understanding of Japanese words)
Kekeke...
As my dad was about to go to bed...
He suddenly asked me...
In CANTONESE...
Lei em hai joh gong foh ah?? Lei tai ga toon??
Direct Translation are: You not doing homework ah?? You watching CaRtOoN...??
I was like "duh" --->  ===____===''''
So I answered...
Ngor joh gen gong loh... Zhong sai joh mei gong foh meh...
Translation ----> I'm working lo... still need do homework wan meh...
Ahahahaha... my dad is funny... forever thinking if I open desktop or laptop means I need to do homework... XD
& guess what?
My mom actually did the same thing before I went downstairs with my laptop ""all the time""
Lei oi joh gong foh lok lao ha... Ngor dei oi fen gao joh...
translation goes to >>>>>>>>>>> If you want to do homework go downstairs to do, we all need to sleep dy...
(2.0 will explain why she said WE ALL need to sleep...)
Hahaahahaha... Both my parent same-same... I forgot to explain to my mom... XD 
I no longer need to do homework... 
I should tell them SooOOooooOOooooooOOooon... Heeeehehehe...
Need to remind them, I'm working already!!!!!
By the way, Sunday is my Mommy's birthday o... will celebrate together with some relatives & friends...
maybe 4 tables... O_o
Well not every year like this la... is some special birthday according to "Chinese Culture or something like that"
I can't remember what what what... ;-P
to be continue ..... next ..... go to .... version 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment