Friday, October 9, 2009

Argh!!! Annoying Midnight Call

Got people who is too free, nothing to do at night.
Not sleeping. Afternoon not working.

CRAZY ahhhhhhhhhh....

I got this annoying calls last 2 nights ago...
It rang in the middle of the night...
Think was around 3-4am....

1st time I thought it was an emergency... but I didn't manage to pick up that call....
then it called again but the number appeared as 012xxxxxxx which I don't know who...
So I hello... hello... hello.... no sounds.... siao....
sooo I hang up & go to sleep.......... soooooo sleepy....
then in case it ring again, I put it to silent mode....

Then next day went to work....
In the late afternoon, siao.... call again few times...
at 1st I just hang it up but then it rang again....
so I passed it to my guy colleague.... so he hello hello hello....
then he screamed.... YOU SICK AH.... in cantonese then hang up.....
then it rang again......... then another colleague pick it up........
he didn't say anything, just listen......
then hang up.....
then rang again.....
then since I on the online radio channel.... my colleague pick it up & leave my hp on the speaker then I turn the music loud loud.....
wahahahahaa........

After that, I think it helps to stop that "annoying person" to stop calling me..... phew.....

but next day got a missed call.... sweat -------____________-------'''' but just one then no more.... phew.....

crazy people........

No comments:

Post a Comment